If you are passionate about health equity and empowering women in the ACT and surrounding region to enhance their health and wellbeing, you can join us by becoming a member. Membership is free! and open to any individual or organisation that shares a commitment to our purpose, vision and values.
Our membership consists of voting members, non-voting members (men and organisations) and honorary life members. Voting members can vote at Annual General Meetings and nominate to be on the Board.
Benefits of membership
- Access to unique and high-quality social research based on the views of ACT women
- The opportunity to provide feedback and be involved in advocacy and consultation on policies and issues aimed at bettering the health and wellbeing of all women in the ACT community
- Access to member only events
- Invitations to Women’s Health Matters events and launches
- Access to the Women’s Health Matters newsletter
Membership is valid for twelve months with renewals due at the end of each financial year.
If you have any queries about memberships please send an email to email@example.com