If you are passionate about health equity and empowering women in the ACT and surrounding region to enhance their health and wellbeing, you can join us by becoming a member. Membership is free! and open to any individual or organisation that shares a commitment to our purpose, vision and values.
Our membership consists of voting members, non-voting members (men and organisations) and honorary life members. Voting members can vote at Annual General Meetings and nominate to be on the Board.
Benefits of membership
- Access to unique and high-quality social research based on the views of ACT women
- The opportunity to provide feedback and be involved in advocacy and consultation on policies and issues aimed at bettering the health and wellbeing of all women in the ACT community
- Access to member only events
- Invitations to Women’s Health Matters events and launches
- Access to the Women’s Health Matters newsletter
Membership is valid for twelve months with renewals due at the end of each financial year.
Or download our membership form:
Please complete the form and return it in one of the following ways:
In person at our office.
By emailing email@example.com
By posting to:
Women’s Centre for Health Matters Inc
PO Box 385
Mawson ACT 2607
If you have any queries about memberships please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org